Being on the radio is a great way of reaching a large portion of the population. It is also a way of raising awareness about social issues, activities in towns and schools, and building communities. Listen to the radio interview about Irma’s video series and the Guardian Series books - real life issues written as fiction for both young people and adults.
Have you ever wondered if there is more to life than the humdrum of everyday life?
Have you thought about how you could help, but had no idea how?
Join the movement to raise awareness about the challenges young people face!
• Volunteer at schools and youth centres
• Listen to young people, they have a lot of wisdom
• Show interest in their daily lives
• Buy the books in the Guardian Series and donate them to schools and groups
• Book Irma to speak on your stages
Contact Irma to find out how you could help!